Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Twits


Name Of the Book : The Twits

Author : Roald Dahl

Publisher : Puffin Books

Illustration : Quentin Blake

Genre : Children's novel


Before I tell you about this book and the experience I underwent while reading it I would like to share with you the fact that this is the first time I am reading a book written by Roald Dahl.
15234133.jpg
So naturally it was with some doubt that I approached this book and I was pretty sure that I would not enjoy this book as I felt that it was a book for small children. I would have remained under the same assumption if it had not been for the Reader's club. So I am thankful to the Reader's club for allotting this book to my group.
'The Twits' narrates the story of two disgusting human beings , namely Mr and Mrs Twit, who tries their level best to outshine one another. In the end , they meet a very tragic end which serves them right for the pain they had caused to innocent creatures. Everyone in my group enjoyed reading this book, thoroughly, and we are looking forward to read other books written by Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl's lucid language coupled with Quentin Blake's pictures have proved to be real treat to the readers.

This book will be enjoyed by all the children, especially the children of the age group 6-10 years, and even by adults who would like to travel back to the time when they were children. 'The Twits' will also be enjoyed by the beginners who have just started reading books and this will encourage them to read more and more books and explore the vast and endless ocean of books.

So what are you waiting for? Go and grab a copy of 'The Twits' NOW!

Reviewed by : Arundhati Ambat
Class : X-D

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement