Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Animal Farm

By George Orwell

I picked this book up when I was browsing through my uncles old collection of books .
It was covered with dust a i had to keep it in the sun for one day as I HAVE AN ALLERGY.
I started reading the book with absolutely no clue about its contents, I thought it just going to be a fairy tale.
But when I had finished reading I found it was far from truth . T he book is connected with the real world to a great extent . Some of us who have read the IX class lesson on French revolution would find many of the scenes familiar. The author uses a very fairy tale like cast to tel a story about those revolutionary times.
Its a must read for every citizen.
Review by:
Abhishek.P
X-A
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement