Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Geronimo Stilton: The Stinky Cheese Vacation

I am writing a review of the book "Geronimo Stilton: The Stinky Cheese Vacation". There are a variety of books and collections in Geronimo Stilton series which are very nice.

 This book is when Geronimo was going through his pile of works when he find a mysterious letter from his uncle Samuel S Spinky Snouts, the stingiest mouse in the New Mouse City.

I liked everything from this book. The characters and the details the way how it is written is perfect. My favourite character is Benjamin, who is Geronimo's nephew. I did not like Stingy Snout's behaviour and how he lied about his sickness. How he would do anything to save money! 

I rate this book a 7.8/10. Overall, I liked the story.

Anamika R, VI D

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement