Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Children's Encyclopedia

One of the best books I have read in recent past. Two days before, my mother bought me another encyclopedia and now my sir, gave me this children's encyclopedia. This book contains similar points that my mother bought for me.

This book contains all that of nature and other things like water animals, land animals, space, solar system, statue. human beings, dances, insects and many other things. It costs Rs.295/-. The book is so thick that i am not able to complete reading this book.

Thank you,


                                                                                                           Abhishek Kasturi
                                                                                                                     vi- b
                                                                                                              s4312
                                                                                                                Kvk

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement