Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Adventures Of Tintin: The Castalfore Emerald

The Adventures Of Tintin: The Castalfore Emerald

Title: The Adventures Of Tintin: The Castalfore Emerald

Author: Herge

Publisher: Egmont

Pages: 62

Price: 7.99 pounds

I.S.B.N: 978-1-4052-0618-1




The Adventures Of Tintin- The Castalfore Emerald is the 21st book in the 24 books series of Tintin by the Belgium Cartoonist Herge.  The author Herge had made many books other than Titnin and some of them areThe valley of the New York, Destination New York which I think will be a great witness of adventure for all of us who love reading his book. The main protagonists of this book are Tintin, Thomson, Thompson, Bianca Castalfore and the rest you read and find out and the protagonists can  be best quoted with "the suspect of the reader" as I would like to call them like that because all made me very confusing and curiosity grew on me larger and larger as I flip through the pages . The story is all about Brian Castalfore and her jewel and Tintin goes on in an investigation and the rest you read and find out. 

The book has a total of 62 pages and the presentation is so nice and I don't have to express it because I think all of us who read this review knows well better than me and if you don't just pick up the book from our library not only for the acknowledgement of  the presentation but also for being a witness of his adventure . I would like to recommend this book to all those who had not witnessed the adventure of Tintin. I hope you will enjoy this book and will feel great as being a witness of his adventure just like I felt!!!!!!

N.RASUL HARIS
S4202
VII-C


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement