Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Moving Finger



AGATHA CHRISTIE



Another colossal crime by Agatha Christie.  Published by Harper Collins UK, this book is a bundle of enthralling 300 pages. The siblings, Jerry and Joanna move to a quiet country called Lymstock after the former met with an air crash to fully recover from his injuries. But the quiet country turns cabalistic and its local scandals turn out to be libel, vilification, obscene letters and even murder! Who is the spiteful person behind these despicabilities? Who is the man behind ‘the moving finger’??

I was truly absorbed in the book. The deeper I got into it, faster the pages flew. And during my reading period, I could never place this book down. I would like to recommend this book to all crime-fiction lovers. I hope you’ll also be moved by ‘the moving finger’.

                              T.Anagha Sivadas
                                  S4399

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement