Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MY FIRST DAY AT LIBRARY

In this new academic year I've sworn that I will take many books from the library and surely read it fully in a day and earn more library points how much I can. I was very eager for getting the new library card. I wish that, if I could get it today itself. The next day during the library period, when I came to know some were collecting the books, I started writing fast, in the book. Sir, was busy doing work, but I, kept on reading "Champak". Many of my friends, asked me "why are you reading?” but I kept quiet and I kept on reading. I was happy reading books and the thoughts, poems that were framed and were stuck on the wall. I have also sworn that I will submit my books on the correct time.

“A friend may cheat you
                               But a book will never cheat you..”
Devika S.
VII - B

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement