Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE ADVENTURE OF TOM SAWYER


THE ADVENTURE OF TOM SAWYER

A wonderful story beings with a beautiful heading and the beautiful heading contains the wonder of the story.It is a beautiful title of the  story because i love adventures.The chapter 10 that is 'search for treasure' was of treasure which i like the most.The index was helpful to find stories.'The young detectives' was very suprising story.'More trouble' was some of the trouble in my life.'Tom tells his story' was the review if what i read.Meaning is the backpages helped me a lot because some of the words were very difficult for me.The questions were also helpful for me the think about the chapter once again.I was a good experience.The character was wonderful specially Tom.

ADARSHA S
7TH B

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement