Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fairy Tales

During lock down, I was bored. I went upstairs and I searched for some books in my cupboard. Suddenly I saw a book named “Fairy Tales”. I was excited to read the book. I opened the book and started to read. 
The book was edited by Shyam Dua in 2011 , published by Tiny Tot Publication, illustrated by Aakriti Creations. The price of the book is Rs 150. The book has 144 pages. It’s ISBN is 81-304-0604-7. The pictures were printed beautifully. 

It has 16 interesting stories. For some  hours I read many stories but few stories were left. One day I finished reading the book. I liked the story “Seven Hunted With One Stroke” the most. I learned many interesting facts from that story. It’s about a brave tailor who is very intelligent. He can defeat big beasts, but he will not fight. He uses his brain. After reading this book I felt like I returned from an adventure place -. 

I liked this book very much as it has many moral stories. I wish that all my friends too read this book .
NIA MURALIDHARAN
4D
6844

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement