Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Geronimo Stilton the Cat Gang Mini Mystery

First of all, I like Geronimo Stilton books very much. I have read many of them and every book is
interesting the team of Geronimo and his friends are mind-blowing. If you start reading you will never stop it.
This is a book made especially for kids, students and some edition for teens.there will be a mystery in the Mouser Island. Geronimo and his friends pass all the problems and he is also ready to help others in difficulties that’s why I love him.
The book is mind-blowing.if you start reading the book itself will grab your eyeballs. It improves your vocabulary reading skills and your pronunciation.the book is based on the theme adventures. For kids, adventures are very famous. If we stop reading then we will be amazed to know the other part.

I read the book in one day itself because it was that interesting. I suggest you all read this book I am sure that you will keep reading this  book.

Nishan A Kishore
VI B

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement