Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE PALE HORSE - Book Review

 This is the 21 st book of Mark Easterbrook , under Agatha Christie.

At first I was not interested in reading Christie’s book , I thought it will be boring and this book is for higher classes (couz I found this book from my elder sister who was staying in hostel).

When I red half of the book I was becoming more interested, but I didn’t know it at all. I was furiuos when I complete reading the book and I wanted more Agatha Christie’s books and I searched In the internet and I found two of her books.

When an elderly priest is murdered , the killer searches the victim so roughly that his ragged cassock is torn in the process. Mark Easterbrook and his friend Ginger Corrigan are determined to find out.

IT’S AN AMAZING DETECTIVE NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE !!!!

Diya S, VIII C

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement