Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vote for Niha N K - President

 I am Niha n k of class 7A. I nominated myself as the president of Readers club. You might ask me, What will I do for the  Members of readers club if I ever get Selected to be the president?

                                 

Well, I will answer this question-                                                        

1.   I will help to make helpful efforts to make reading more fun and accessible to every student

2.   I will Assist and Help anyone who needs a help or has doubt, whether they are from or not from readers club

3.   I will try to consider every feedback whether it is a compliment or criticism and will try to implement it

4.   I will not do malpractice or break the rules of the club.

5.   I will be as active as possible

6.   I will administrate in every aspect of the club

7.   I will maintain discipline

8.   I will be as helpful as possible

I can do more! If you vote for me for the president role I’ll guarantee you that I will not and never fail your expectations!

                                     THANKYOU

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement