Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tinkle Tinkle Tinkle



Recently I read one more book of the Tinkle monthly magazine… I have a collection of such books in my home which I have read. These books are really interesting to read and there are many informative columns such as “Tinkle tells you why”, “Name Place Animal” Thing and many more...The column “It Happened to me “   is really interesting. It tells about real funny   incidents happened in people’s life. It also has meaningful stories. It costs only Rs 30 and is real fun to read…   Hope you all read such books and enjoy..


                                                        Abhishek Kasturi
                                                                 vi-b
                                                            s4312
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement