Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Our World: Mountains


The name of this book is "Our World Mountains".It is published by S.Chand Publishing.It Worth Rs 99.This book completely focuses on the different mountains in the world.It also tells us about the mountains,how the form,their types,exploding mountains,shaping mountains,etc.Below,I am giving some facts which are mentioned in this book.....
  • Sometimes,mountains are formed when boiling runny rock burst.
  • Volcanoes are found where the Earth's crust is thin.
  • Volcanoes that will never errupt again are called extinct,etc...
I liked this book very much because of its topic.I liked the coverpage too.The pictures are very clear and exact.Another reason is that I like the subject;Geography.....
I feel that this book has given me a lot of knowledge I never got before reading this..........


Anupama.M
VII.C
Card no:S5290

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement