Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE WIZARD OF OZ

Book name-THE WIZARD OF OZ

Author-LYMAN FRANK BAUM

I have read a wonderful book named'THE WIZARD OF OZ'by L.Frank Baum.It took me away to another world.there is a quote in the library'Anyone who says they have only one life to live has never read a book'.because books take us away to another lands were we experience a new kind of life.In this book the most interesting part was that  'Dorothy fulfills her wish after meeting a princes.I wish to read this book many a times but I couldn't because of many reasons.The cover page was so beautiful.the classic had many characters.this include Dorothy and her friends Scar-crow, Tin man,lion and Toto the dog.I thank Baum for such wonderful creations and my library sir for such wonderful collection.

NITHYA.N.V

VIII.C

S3878

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement