Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DR. B. R. AMBEDKAR - Pillar of Unity


 DR. B. R. AMBEDKAR -              Pillar of Unity

Author : V. P. Singh

Publisher : Vijay Goel Publications
First Edition : 2009

Pages : 152
Cost : 75 Rupees

ISBN : 81-89279-38-4


            This book is the biography of 'The Modern Manu', Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, who laid the foundation of Modern India.  This book reveals many fact about Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar. I, actually read this book when my brother introduced it to me. This book is written by V. P. Singh. The book have about 10 chapters. This book includes about 5 articles by various authors on B. R. Ambedkar and have many pictures, paintings and posters related to the topics.
I liked this book, loved reading it, and the best part I liked was the 'Commandments of Baba Saheb Ambedkar.  This book costs rupees 75.  Ah! This book is a little lengthy..

Sayooj Samuel 
  IX A
S4617

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement