Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IT STARTED WITH A FRIEND REQUEST
- SUDEEP NAGARKAR

As the name suggests , it all started with a friend request. It had been ages since I read a love story and it was a welcome change. My best friend lend me the book , saying it was a good read , but i was skeptical about taking it , as I never really had a taste for love stories and thought that it would be waste of time. And for most of the time , I did find the book boring and dragging along until i reached the last 50 pages or so , when out of the blue came an unexpected twist (unexpected because i never thought that this storyline could have a twist). That got me wired up and I did not go to sleep until the last page was devoured.

Sudeep  tells us that love is not  perfect , as the people who are in love are not perfect . As he himself puts it
"Perfect couples do not exist . But there exists someone who is perfect for you."

It was a good read in the end ; one to take your mind off your troubles . It also emphasizes the sanctity of trust and honesty in a relationship without which love would just crumble like a house of cards. It tells us never to give up on a relationship and to always be ready to forgive people.

ABHISHEK P
XI B
s3450
24-12-2014

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement