Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

STORY WORLD BIRBAL STORIES - Book Review

STORY WORLD
BIRBAL STORIES

I have read about Birbal Stories from the book Story World – A Wonder World of 777 stories for children. I got this book from my father’s friend. This book has many stories you can enjoy. This book has stories from Mahabharata, Ramayana, Bible , Khuran , Panchatantra, Hodja , Jataka Tales, Tenali Raman stories, Vikram Aditya stories, Russian stories, Arabian stories , Aesop Tales, Science and many more. I always like to carry this book for vacations. 

I read about Akbar and Birbal many times. In this book there are 16 stories of Akbar and Birbal. Birbal is one of the ministers in Akbar court. He is very clever and wise. From these stories I understand that if we are Wit and Wise, we must not be proud of it, but we must have common sense to use it. One of my favourites is Clever Answers. Birbal was asked four questions by a jealous courtier like how many stars are there in the sky, where is the centre of the Earth, how many men and women are there in the world, what is the difference between truth and falsehood . To know what Birbal answered to these questions read Birbal Stories.

Anagha Iyer
6 B

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement