Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WINNIE-THE-POOH - Book Review

WINNIE-THE-POOH
BY A.A.MILNE

Winnie the Pooh is a novel written by A.A.Milne. I picked up this book with a person who has funny character like Pooh! I have seen so many episodes of Winnie the Pooh cartoon. I used to love it. From 3 years to 9 years I watched this cartoon with a great interest. When I was in third standard, during substitution period I kept silent and I never dared to speak any word, even through actions! Do you know why? Because, the substitute teacher said – ‘ IF YOU KEEP QUITE…YOU WILL GET POOH’S
STICKER!’

In this story, whenever Pooh climbs up the tree to gather honey, he used to sing song. Pooh enjoys his adventure with his best friend Chrisopher Robin, a small child. I loved this book very much and I have
one more thing to tell that… it was a non- stop reading!

Smriti.PT
9A

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement