Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE IMMORTILS OF MELUHA - Book Review

THE IMMORTILS OF MELUHA

This the first book of the “SHIVA TRIOLOGY” series . This book is continued by the second book “ THE SECRET OF THE NAGAS” and the third book “ THE OATH OF THE VAYUPUTHRAS “ . The author of this series is AMISH TRIPATHI . 

What made me read this book is the thrill I felt when I red the last page.

It’s a very interesting book . When I read the full book there was something that hold me back and I wanted to turn the pages and read further . The other two books are equally interesting.

 I got this book from my neighbor and at first I thought this book was beyond my level and I will not understand anything when I read this, but I was amazed . But now I change my opinion it’s a very interesting book.

Shiva the head of the Tribal Group of Gunas had turned into a Worshiping God by his Act / Karmas.

This is the book you should read
Amazing book that I have Ever Read !!!

Diya S, VIII C



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement