Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rumpelstiltskin

Title: Rumpelstiltskin
Author: Brothers Grimm
Publication: classic book international
ISBN: unknown
Cost:  Rs 30
Number of pages: 220
'Rumpelstiltskin' is a famous classic book. These types of books are storybooks presenting the most enthralling and famous tales that have been told for generations. When I was small, I use to wonder what it is. This story tells about the bad effects of bragging and being greedy. Classic stories like this are good for children between 7-10 years of age. All classic stories have some values in it. I don't usually read classics but this time something compelled me and that is why I started reading. After finishing, I realised that it was not bad. So friends, you all should try a classic book before it's too late. 
                                                                              by Sneha.T.S
                                                                                    VIII-C
                                                                                    s3937

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement