Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA

Those who read this review might tease me for taking such a book as my classmates did. But to me it was something valuable and beloved though it was not one like a story or autobiography. While going through this book I felt that even, I was one of those who drafted it. I had taken the book not in the intention to become a lawyer or judge but to know something about the articles and laws of the constitution.

It gave me a lot of information about the constitution of India. It will be very effective for students of higher classes as this is a part of Political Science. I got to know various reasons of how, why and when the constitution was made. I suggest this book to those students who does not like Political Science. It will be so interesting as your favourite subject is. Without Political Science you won't be able to understand what is the problem outside your home, state or nation. 

There's a huge collection of these books in the library. I suggest you all to read these books or even at least even one of them if you can. Thanks to G.N. Joshi who wrote these wonderful books.

Anirudh.R
VIII.A
S5170

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement