Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BACK TO MALORY TOWERS

BACK TO MALORY TOWERS
Author: ENID BLYTON 
Publisher: EUROKIDS INTERNATIONAL LTD
RDC

This the first book review in class 8th std of this year 2019-19.When I got a chance to take a book I first went to the book corner where there was a Malory towers . My sister Vidyalakshmi 'X' student of this school suggested me about this book 

This book I liked many stories particularly some stories. some of them were
:Darrell goes back to school with Felecity
Every body back again
The first evening (etc)
These many lovely stories in just one book which worth only 300/-

The cover of the front page was very nice. The green colour attracted me a lot.

I THINK YOU WILL READ THIS BOOK AND ENJOY IT

READ AND ENJOY MY DEAR FRIENDS 

M . Kavya , VIII-B

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement