Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TREASURE ISLAND

TREASURE ISLAND
Author: ROBERT LOUISE STEVENSON
Publisher: RAINBOW BOOKS
                         
I took this book because I  like treasure hunting stories. So I thought this will be a good book.

The book is about a boy named Jim Hawkins. His parents had an inn, named the Admiral Ban-bow. One day a man arrived to his inn and he was carrying a big sea chest. After that the old man died and the boy decided to find the sea chest.When Jim found it , he opened it and inside the was a treasure map. Then Jim decided to go on a treasure hunt with the help of the gentle man called Trelawaney and with the doctor Livesey.

This book was awesome,very interesting and thrilling story . I like it so much and also many new words are there.This book is adapted for young readers.......I  like it ...so much ..................

DIYA LAKSHMI S, VI A

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement