Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chanakya: Amar Chitra Katha - Review

This is the book my father bought .Amar Chitra Katha is always very interesting to read. I was very excited to read this because I have heard about Chanakya. When I read this book, I was very happy. Before we begin the story, I would love to ask a question? Do you know who is Chandragupta? If you do not know we will study about him in “history”

So, now we will dive into the story. About 2,500 years ago Alexander defeated many small disunited Indian kingdoms. In one of the lived a scholar named Chanakya. He was worried about Pupils. He thought that India must be united to defeat the foreigners and started working towards building strong empire.

Now, if you like history or not. You will love this book to know more about him and the empire read the
book.

Anagha Iyer
6 B

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement