Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MATILDA Book Review

 I thought of reading a book online, I search for some exciting books. I found the book Matida and downloaded it. As I started reading I became very confused that will someone able to read books at age of 2years. And knows multiplication without any training.

Matida is small little girl who is very different from other children of her age and the worst part is the parents doesn’t know about it. All in her family wants to watch TV and want money nothing else. She was
having lovely teacher Miss Honey who takes special care for her. In this story we going to see how she
tricks the Head of the school a angry lady.

To know more about Matida read this wonderful book

Name : Diya D.P, VIII D

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement