Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The twits



The Twits

The Twits is a very funny book by Roald Dahl. It is illustrated by one of my favourite illustrators of all time, Quentin Blake. It is published by puffin books and has 90 pages.  I was so immersed in this book that it took me hardly an hour to complete reading!
Many say that these books are just for kids. But I think all can enjoy Roald Dahl’s books. I like his style of writing which is saturated with fun and humour. I also like his language and how he creates new and interesting words , which he describes as “gobblefunk”!  
This book is about Mr. and Mrs. Twit, who may be the most strangest and disgusting couples on earth! The story describes about them, how disgusting they are, how they don’t even wash, how they play horrifying tricks on each other, how they kill birds to cook and eat bird-pie, how they cage monkeys and makes them stand topsy-turvy! But those revolting creatures can’t rule for long!! Flip the pages to find out how the monkeys plot a revenge for them!!
On the whole this book is a whoopsy-spunkler! It’s a must read for all Roald Dahl lovers or Roald Dahl buggles like me! I hope you all splotch-winkle for this crodscollop!!

T.Anagha Sivadas
IX C, S4399

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement