Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Speak Your Mind - Readers' Club Activity


Readers' Club on 1 July 2016 organised an activity for the members "Speak Your Mind".
The participants have to pick a topic and speak about it extempore. The following members participated.

YESHWANT P
10
D
SANJAY C SEKAR
8
D
V  SHANKAR RAMAN
10
A
LAVITHA S
8
D
ADITYA R
7
C
ANJALA SHERIN S
9
C
K.PARVATHY
9
A
RANGANATH B
9
B
ADITYA R
7
C
ASHISH  B
7
D
FARHAN ALI A
10
C
GAYATHRI B PRACHOD
9
C
ABHIN S R
8
A
LIEAN J CHACKO
7
C
ATUL J
8
A
ANUPAMA JAYARAJ
9
D

Other members prepared notes on the presentations by the participants and also wrote down their views on the topic. The topics included:
  • The book I have not read
  • The things I dislike about my school library
  • If I were the Librarian
  • Readers are Leaders
  • My favourite reading time snacks
  • I will tell you a story
  • I will sell you this book ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement