Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE

'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light'. This was quoted by Albus Dumbledore.
Yes, Iam going to speak about Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone.At the first I did not like Harry potter books at all. I started reading the book , I don't know why. Sorry to say but it was sitting idle on my bookshelf for 2 years.
If you want to make a child start reading, give them  Harry Potter. 
And I am proud to say that Harry Potter earned me the best friend of my life

Liya Ann Mary
9 B
S4693

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I didnt hear about Harry potter and when i read i found it very interesting. So many characters like Harry, Albus Dumbledore, Ron, Hagrid etc. And this book Harry potter and the philosophers stone is amazing. Yadunandhan G VI C S611

    ReplyDelete

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement