Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DORK DAIRIES: DEAR DORK

DORK DAIRIES: DEAR DORK
 BY RACHEL  RENEE RUSSEL
Dork diaries is a book written by Rachel Renee Russel . She has written a lot of series of Dork diaries like- Pop star, Holiday Heartbreak, Double dork, Not so fabulous life and so on.

I realized why people are addicted to Dork diaries. The reason is that the book has funny illustrations and a language that can be understood by the people of all ages. I also got addicted to this book. And when I and my friends go together to the library , we used to fight when one person of our gang get that book.

Story : When Nikki Maxwell[main character of dork diaries series] , discovers that Mackenzie ,Nikki’s enemy has started writing up a gossip column for the school newspaper. Nikki is worried that Mackenzie might be about to reveal some secret information about Nikki’s crush, Brandon. Nikki knows that Brandon don’t want the whole school to find about it. To keep an eye on Mackenzie, Nikki decides to join the newspaper.

My favorite character is Miss Know- it all AKA Nikki Maxwell. This book is very funny and my favorite part was when Nikki and her best friends Chole and Zoey toilet papered Mackenzie’s house and got caught!!!

I loved this book very much…

Smriti.PT
9 A


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement