Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GEORGE'S MARVELLOUS MEDICINE : Review by DIya D P



I liked this book very much .It was a good friend in my bedtime. I got to know about the book when my library sir in the class in library period. I would recommend this book to everyone .I also love the author of the book, Roadh Dahl, its all very funny stories which  he has written ,when I read the book I feel like making the medicine. 

Favourite part of the book was when George was making the marvellous medicine. I liked that part because it was very mischievous and funny. My favourite character was George because he is a naughty little boy.

My least favourite part was when the grandma got carried away in the crane because she looked weird. My least favourite character was the grandma because she is vicious and vile

DIYA.D.P 
8 D


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement