Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alice in Wonderland: Review by Drisya DP


Alice in wonder land some part of it is comedy and some sad parts. But the start and end is nice. When I read the half of it I knew I can read more books like that, I said myself. That time I mean that I am Alice and I am in wonderland. I read a lot of time in my 4th or 5th I have a lesson. At that time, I had read the story first. Then after some day my mother brought 2 fairy tales. Alice in wonderland is a story my mother brought. I was happy that I think that I want to read the full story. This is my favorite one. This a story on a girl who fall down to a rabbit hole. And a girl grown big, small and is same height. Read the story and to know the moral.                                             

Drisya DP

6B


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement