Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DEATH BEHIND by Krishnapriya: Book Review

Title: Death Behind                                
Author : krishnapriya                               
                                                                   

This is book written by Krishnapriya, my senior. It was a very interesting, thrilling story. The last part of the story, my heart was pumping very fast, I was very afraid reading the last part of the story. I was thinking of reading this so many day, I loved reading this book I just covered my face by my hand. She wrote this book very nicely, thanks to her for writing such beautiful story. The title is very much matching to the story. 

I will recommend this book to everyone.

Diya.D.P . VIII D

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement