Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THREE THOUSAND STITCHES BY SUDHA MURTHY - Review by Smriti PT


THREE THOUSAND STITCHES
  BY SUDHA MURTHY

[I have heard a lot about Sudha Murthy. But, hasn’t read any books of her. So, I decided to read one. ] Sudha Murthy was born in 1950 in the state of Karnataka in India. She did her MTech in computer science. Now, she is the chairperson of Infosys Foundation. She writes books in English and kannada. Her books have been translated in many languages and are read by the people all over the world!

This book, Three thousand stitches is written by Sudha Murthy. In this book, she describes her experiences with devadasis, her meeting with alcoholics , the thoughts she shared with her workers in Infosys Foundation and so on. She writes freely about her experiences with the Devadasi community. She describes about her childhood days which was careless and funny.

I loved this book very much. In my opinion, I says that a book becomes our best friend when we feel lonely. After reading this book, I have decided that I will never miss an opportunity to read her books. Wishing to read more books of Sudha Murthy.

By Smriti.PT
9 A

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement