Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Roald Dahl by Smriti P T


Roald Dahl is one of the famous authors of children’s books. I have heard a lot about him. One of the things I loved in him is – HE NEVER GAVE UP! He was thrown out of his primary school when he was just 4 years old for playing a practical joke. But, he was not a bad pupil at all. He was very much interested in adventure. He broke his hip when the helicopter crashed while he was travelling.  He never gave up. He continued his adventure after recovering from surgery.
 
Roald Dahl is an author who makes reader laugh while reading. In my school library a lot of books by Roald Dahl are available. I used to read it and it will be a non-stop readin
g! One of the most benefits of Roald Dahl books is that you can read them in a mood. 

My favorite characters of his books are – Matilda and Willy Wonka. I have studied a story written by him when I was in seventh standard. The story is – The Invention of Vita Wonk. I was surprised to know that Oompa – Loompa , a 25 year old volunteer turned into 75 year old man when he swallowed medicine prepared by Willy Wonka. Roald Dahl’s imagination is at high level. I love his books very much! In our school, in every year, the month of September is celebrated as Roald Dahl month. It is a celebration month for all Roald Dahl fans!!!! Wishing to read more books of Roald Dahl.

Smriti P.T, IX A

Image courtesy: http://biography.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement